- Workshop, "Down to Earth: Literary Form, Didactics, and the Natural World, c. 1550-1750"
(September 2022, Bayreuth)
Co-organized with Justin Begley (LMU Munich)
Jonas Kempf: "Cosmopoetic Form-Knowledge: Neoplatonic Thought in Early Modern English Astronomy Textbooks"
- Conference, "Poésique 21: Musique des Sphères"
- (December 2021, Grénoble, France)
Florian Klaeger: "'The planet-like music of poetry': Cosmic harmony and ideology in Spenser and Milton" (plenary lecture)
- Conference, "Writing the Heavens - Celestial Observations in Literature, 800-1800"
(October 2021, Erlangen, Germany)
Co-organized with Aura Heydenreich (Erlangen), Klaus Mecke (Erlangen), Dirk Vanderbeke (Jena), Jörn Wilms (Erlangen)
- Conference, "Restoration Epistolarity"
(March 2021, Erlangen, Germany)
Florian Klaeger: "Sidereal messengers: Epistolarity in Restoration astronomical writing"
- Conference, "Writing a Cosmos: European Literature and Popular Astronomy, 1890-1950"
(February 2020, Leuven, Belgium)
Florian Klaeger: "How to read 'writings of the cosmos'" (keynote address)